Date: 10/21/18 4:32 pm
From: Dottie Boyles <ctboyles...>
Subject: Saline County birding
This morning I decided mom and I needed to explore Saline County and add
some birds to the county list. Our first stop was Lake Norrell. The only
thing we could find on the lake were 2 Pied-billed Grebes, no ducks, lots
of crows and vultures.

We gave up on Norrell and headed to Sunset Lake on the south side of
Benton near I-30. There we found a small raft of Ruddy Ducks (7) a few
Mallards mixing with the local mallards, a FOS Yellow-rumped Warbler, one
Nashville Warbler, Winter Wren, and 2 Red-breasted Nuthatches. So cute to
watch.

We added 7 birds to our Saline County list before heading home.

Dottie
Little Rock

Join us on Facebook!