Date: 10/21/18 3:11 pm
From: John Callender <jbc...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Carpinteria CBC call for participation
This year the Carpinteria Christmas Bird Count will take place on Saturday, December 15, 2018. That's the first Saturday in the official count window. Participation is free; all ages, levels of experience, and degree/duration/intensity of effort are welcome. :-)

To sign up for the count please complete the following online form:

https://goo.gl/forms/ vBHH4UV7i944icVD2 ( https://goo.gl/forms/vBHH4UV7i944icVD2 )

As we get closer to count day more information will be available on the following website:

http://www.carpwithoutcars. org/cbc/ ( http://www.carpwithoutcars.org/cbc/ )

If you have questions or suggestions please follow up with me (John Callender) directly, rather than to the list. Thanks!

John Callender, <jbc...>
Carpinteria

View/Reply Online (#27805): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/27805
-=-=-