Date: 10/21/18 3:10 pm
From: Keith Mueller via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Small Madison Tern flock
This afternoon about 3:00 pm Jen and I were surprised to see a flock of Terns (approx 40-50) flying in a tight group and then landing on a rock close to the shore (what is referred to as Betty Point//Rock at a private beach off Neck Road in Madison.

I was winterizing the beach cottage not birding so I didn't have my binoculars or my camera so I couldn't identify them. I tried to get closer to see if I could visually identify them when 3 Forster's Terns flew in off the Sound and joined them.

So a flock of Sterna sp. Including at least 3 Forster's Terns off a private beach in Madison, CT.

Keith Mueller
Killingworth

Sent from my iPhone