Date: 10/21/18 2:44 pm
From: Nicholas Lund <nlund...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Cape Elizabeth - YB Cuckoo, Dickcissel, Longspur, Pipits
Doug Hitchcox and I cruised around Cape Elizabeth for a few hours this afternoon.

Highlights at Two Lights SP were a late Yellow-billed Cuckoo (an overdue state bird for me!) and brief looks at a Dickcissel. At Kettle Cove, the Lapland Longspur continues and a pair of American Pipits were incredibly obliging.

Checklists with photos here:
https://ebird.org/me/view/checklist/S49348143

https://ebird.org/me/view/checklist/S49348141

Best,