Date: 10/21/18 2:13 pm
From: B B <birder4184...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Midwest Wrap Up
I have had a chance to finish blog posts for my trip to 5 states in the Midwest/Mideast earlier this month.  Great fun and birding with new friends in Missouri, Illinois, Tennessee, Kentucky and Indiana.  Also lots of fun places visited for non-birding enjoyment.  A bit on Eurasian Tree Sparrows, Monarch Butterflies, Bourbon Distilleries and the Grave of Muhammad Ali...
Anyone interested can find the posts at:
Missouri https://wordpress.com/post/blairbirding.com/21195Illinoishttps://wordpress.com/post/blairbirding.com/21207Tennesseehttps://wordpress.com/post/blairbirding.com/21223Kentuckyhttps://wordpress.com/post/blairbirding.com/21241Indianahttps://wordpress.com/post/blairbirding.com/21267
Wrap Up https://wordpress.com/post/blairbirding.com/21289

Blair Bernson