Date: 10/21/18 1:34 pm
From: Aaronian, Richard S. <raaronian...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Exeter wastewater ponds
Like others today, I could not find the Red Phalarope.

Birds seen:
N. Shoveler 7
Bufflehead 1
Ruddy Duck 1: ( unfortunately, found one dead and being eaten by Black-backed Gull on path between ponds)
Turkey Vulture 1

Yellow-rumpled W. 21 ( counted)

The warblers were showing an amazing display on edge of 1st pond. Sitting on rocks and on low wires, flying out feeding on surface organisms as swallows might. The number, I think, is conservative since there were others also flying in and out of vegetation.

Rich Aaronian

Sent from my iPad