Date: 10/21/18 9:29 am
From: Deneen Hatmaker via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] 'Found' the Hudsonian Godwit at Hammo - thank you!
Many thanks to all who emailed me last night. Mike and I saw the/a
Hudsonian Godwit in the west end puddles this morning around 9:30am. We
and another birder only saw one (earlier this AM others saw 2) and he
joined a group of yellow legs when they flew in.

Lots of bird activity at/around the puddle (including two black-bellied
plovers) despite the runners arriving and gathering nearby for the Run for
the Cove race.