Jump to :
All Lists | FAQ
|Date: 10/21/18 8:03 am
From: Craig Kesselheim <ckesselheim...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] MDI this morning: Gannets, Hermit Thrushes, Laughing Gulls, W-c Sparrows, and a Pipit
|Good morning all -- Highlights from the "better half" of MDI this morning,
with Jim Perkins:
- 1 Greater Yellowlegs
- 5 Hermit Thrush (modest fall-out)
- N. Gannets both near-shore and far offshore, Black Scoter, G-c Kinglets
Seawall Picnic Area
- ~15 Laughing Gulls (reliably perennially late here)
- ~70 Ring-bills
- 5 early-ish Long-tailed Ducks (flagged in eBird)
Manset Shore Road
- 2 White-crowned Sparrows
Seal Cove Road (my yard)
- 1 American Pipit on my lawn! Amazed to find this nearly tail-less (but
still pumping it) individual, first yard bird here in 25 years.
Maine birds mailing list
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Maine birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to maine-birds+<unsubscribe...>
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
||Join us on Facebook!