Date: 10/21/18 7:24 am
From: Ira Sanders <zroadrunner14...>
Subject: [cobirds] Barr Lake State Park - Adams Co - 10/20/18
Birders,
On our bird walk yesterday at Barr Lake, we had:
2 Sanderlings
3 Black-bellied Plovers
1 American Golden Plover (We watched it fly for several minutes)
2 Lesser Black-backed Gulls
1 Franklin's Gull
100's of Cormorants
Other assorted shorebirds and ducks incl Scaup.

Other birds eBird didn't like:
Cackling Goose
Lesser Yellowlegs

The plovers and gulls were seen by walking out from the banding station.
The water level is ridiculously low but I'm told water is being put in.

--
Ira Sanders
Golden, CO