Date: 10/21/18 6:43 am
From: Corey, Ed <ed.corey...>
Subject: RE: [External] hudsonian godwit at north pond salt marsh trail - 4 pm EDT
This was likely a different bird than then one seen by Jeff Pippen and company in the morning. Jeff Lewis was following this bird south down the beach when I saw a bird from the Photo Blind at around 9am. I had thought this might be one of the continuing birds, but was told by Harry LeGrand that those birds hadn’t been seen for a while.

Still, a great bird!

Ed Corey
Inventory Biologist, NC Division of Parks and Recreation
NC Dept. of Natural and Cultural Resources
919 841 4037 Office
919 208 7864 Mobile
<Ed.Corey...><mailto:<Ed.Corey...>

12700 Bayleaf Church Road | Raleigh, North Carolina 27614

Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.