Date: 10/21/18 5:31 am
From: Marcia E. Wade <marciaewade...>
Subject: [cobirds] bobolink and mountain bluebird
On Sat. 10/20 at about 4 p.m. I saw a lone male bobolink in a tree
in front of the Colorado Food Share office on the west end of Taylor
Ave. in the Colorado Tech Center in Louisville. I got a fairly clear
picture of it - never saw one before, and assume he was just passing
through. There were many birds (mostly finches) in several trees still
bearing seeds and berries, but I did not see any other bobolinks after
watching for more than an hour. I also saw a male mountain bluebird
Saturday at 2 p.m. on Coal Creek Trail in Louisville in a field just
southeast
of where it crosses Empire Road.