Date: 10/20/18 1:14 pm
From: Keith Bowers <keefeeb...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Lincoln Park late arrivals
I braved the sleet and wind to walk around the Jarvis Bird Sanctuary at lunchtime today. Not as many sparrows as there were earlier in the week but nice to see a Lincoln’s and two Fox Sparrows amongst the White-throated and White-crowned.

I was surprised to see a Gray Catbird that flew into a bush in front of me and then an American Redstart feeding in the grass with the sparrows. It seemed quite late?

Keith Bowers
Chicago

Posted by: Keith Bowers <keefeeb...>

<*> Your email settings: