Date: 10/20/18 11:30 am
From: ALAN ANDERSON <casresearch...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET nothing rare (25 species) but still enjoyable Fwd: eBird Report - Chicago Botanic Garden, Glencoe, Oct 20, 2018

Below is the list of 25 species that our Chicago Botanic Garden bird walk group saw there this morning.

Nothing really unusual, but there were birds pretty much everywhere.

My first BROWN CREEPER, WHITE-CROWNED SPARROW, and FOX SPARROWS of the year.

We also saw an American Toad out in the open on a walking path (we made sure it made it safely into the flowers before we moved on).

Alan Anderson, Des Plaines, Cook County

Posted by: ALAN ANDERSON <casresearch...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)