Date: 10/20/18 10:05 am
From: Jo Wolf <calyjoey...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: [NEBirds] Backyard Birds
We have had a rebreasted nut hatch visiting our hulled Sunflower +
thistle feeder every day since Tuesday Oct. 16th. This is a first for
our yard! Also we have had 3 white throated sparrows every day since
Tuesday. We have had 4 male Redwing blackbirds visiting our feeders
for the same time period. We have had a pair of Eurasian collared
doves since spring and in late summer they had a young one with them
so they are nesting close by. We have had Eurasia collared doves for
years here--usually 4-8 but this year just the one pair. We had a
junco and downy woodpecker this week also.Jo WolfMillard, NEDOUGLAS
COUNTY

Posted by: Jo Wolf <calyjoey...>

[IMAGE]

Visit Your Group

* New Members 1

* New Photos 1

Yahoo! Groups • Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

Join us on Facebook!