Date: 10/20/18 8:31 am
From: Donna Pomeroy <dpom...>
Subject: [pen-bird] White-winged Dove in El Granada
This morning, at 8:00, a White-winged Dove showed up at my backyard
feeders. It was not with any other doves, so hopefully, it will join
the local Collared-Dove flock and become a reliable bird. It only
stayed for ten minutes or so to fill up on seed and then flew off. If
it becomes a regular visitor, you can contact me off-list for possible
viewing. In the meantime, the best bet is to check the wires and
local dove flock around the intersection of Madrid and Sonora Avenues
in El Granada. My backyard is not visible from the street,
unfortunately. Here is a photo of the bird. I wonder if it is the
same dove that was in Moss Beach last winter and visited my feeders
occasionally.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dpom12/31575301888/in/dateposted/

Donna Pomeroy

El Granada

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#18375) | Reply To Sender | Reply To Group | Mute
This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe
[<lists...>]
_._,_._,_

Join us on Facebook!