Date: 10/19/18 6:48 pm
From: Zachary Millen <zjmillen...>
Subject: Re: BLACK-THROATED GRAY WARBLER in Lancaster
Sorry folks, I realized that I linked the wrong checklist, so here is my
latest one from today https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S49293225

I saw that the Black-throated Gray was reported late afternoon today, and
hopefully it will be around again in the morning for any chasers.

Zach

Join us on Facebook!