Date: 10/19/18 1:26 pm
From: Patrick Comins via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Smith Richardson Follow up.
In my haste to get the word out this morning I neglected to mention that Smith Richardson is in Westport. Also, with regard to the mud puddles (you will see when you get there), you cannot drive all the way to the end of the right of way without driving through the puddles. Please park before the mud fest begins. Parking is fairly limited here.

Patrick

Patrick M. Comins
Executive Director, The Connecticut Audubon Society

314 Unquowa Road
Fairfield, CT 06824
203-259-0416 x107
www.ctaudubon.org<http://www.ctaudubon.org/>