Date: 10/19/18 9:15 am
From: Michelle Robbins <teechelle24...>
Subject: [cobirds] Pygmy Nuthatch Downtown Denver

My friends found a Pygmy Nuthatch at their office building Downtown Denver
(1099 18th St) Wednesday (10/19/2018) evening. Must have been a window
strike? They put it in a container and by the time they got home it was
"coming out of it", so they placed the bird in a tree and appeared to be
okay. I thought it was worth noting for a data point, but still quite
strange that it was in downtown Denver.
They took two pictures and sent to me asking for an ID. I'll include those
in this post.

[image: Pygmy Nuthatch2.JPEG]

[image: Pygmy Nuthatch.JPEG]