Date: 10/18/18 6:55 pm
From: <esaterojarvi...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: Re: [NEBirds] Three scoter species at Capitol Beach Lake on October 17.
Maybe you got some answers already. It certainly is not easy to lug a scope around.

From the Saline Wetland side you can walk over and there is one empty lot. At the beginning of that Pelican bay end there is a bit of a gap where the last subdivision starts.

There used to be one empty lot at Pier 2. Have not been there for a year.

It does not seem to say private drive so presumably we can stand on sidewalks. I've gone around it by bike and the North half offers no views other than the NE corner with the Pelican bay sign.

Not much help.

Esa Jarvi

Join us on Facebook!