Date: 10/18/18 5:37 pm
From: Christopher Loscalzo via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] COA SPARROW WORKSHOP
Greetings, CT birders!

One more friendly reminder that the COA Sparrow Workshop will be held this
Saturday morning at Sherwood Island State Park. The weather should be OK
and the birds will be great! We hope to see you there. The full
announcement for the workshop is as follows:

Sparrow Workshop

Saturday, October 20, 2018 from 8:00 am to 11:00 am (rain date, Sunday,
10/21/18).

Sherwood Island State Park, Westport

Improve your identification skills of the numerous sparrow species that are
found in CT by attending this workshop. We will have an indoor review
session followed by a walk in the park. We'll review how to differentiate
between similar species and gain a greater appreciation for this remarkable
group of birds. October is the height of sparrow migration and we may see
ten or more species on the trip. Meet at the nature center parking lot at
the east end of the park at 8:00 am. The workshop is free and open to COA
members and non-members alike.

Leaders: Tina Green, Chris Loscalzo, et al. Contact person: Chris Loscalzo
at <mailto:<closcalz...> <closcalz...> and 203 389-6508.

Chris Loscalzo,

COA VP and Workshop Co-coordinator,

Woodbridge