Date: 10/18/18 11:56 am
From: Katy Weil <Katy.Weil...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Broughton Beach banded Horned Lark
Thank you so much Jack! Andy, we always appreciate your observations, and photos are always exciting!

I was fortunate to be able to attend the annual Streaked Horned Lark Working Group meeting on Monday, and we talked about bird sightings at Broughton during migration and stopover periods. The biologist who banded the bird you noted, below, informed me that he had seen the photographs and confirmed the band. Wonderful to get such detailed confirmation! This is what we need in the community, and I very much appreciate your information.

Let’s please stay in touch as we continue to monitor and learn more about these birds and where they go (and stay ☺).

All the best,

Katy

Katy Weil
Senior Analyst -- Conservation Program
Metro Parks and Nature
600 NE Grand Avenue Portland, OR 97232
<katy.weil...><mailto:<katy.weil...>
503-797-1688 (office) 503-970-9423 (cell)
503-797-1849 (fax)