Date: 10/18/18 10:36 am
From: Yahoo! <000000cb59c2c1b9-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Feeding bonanza in my west Little Rock yard
I chased the squirrel away from my just filled feeder and then noticedo all the bird activity in the trees around me: all 3 nuthatches swooped down to the feeder, white breasted, rose breasted, and brown headed. Many chickadees and titmice joined them. The 3 kinds of woodpeckers, downy, red bellied, and flickers checked the feeder out and then stayed in the trees. A brown creeper—hurrah! Mourning doves, golden crowned kinglet and a beautiful black-throated green warbler were hanging out. And then a black neighborhood cat came walking along the fence. The blue jay and I scared it away.
Judy HuntLittle Rock

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Join us on Facebook!