Date: 10/17/18 4:39 pm
From: Tina and Peter Green via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] eBird Checklist – Sherwood Island State Park, Fairfield County, Connecticut, US – Wed Oct 17, 2018 – 72 species
An early morning and late afternoon visit to Sherwood Island State Park today resulted in 82 species seen and I only covered several small areas.
Here’s my morning checklist and later I added these ten new species for the day including Chimney Swifts,Merlin,Indigo Bunting,Chipping Sparrow,Snowy Egrets,Osprey with a fish,Yellow-bellied Sapsucker,pair of Eastern Towhees,and a Rusty Blackbird.

Lots of sparrows also seen that will hopefully stick around for this weekend’s COA Sparrow Workshop!
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S49253517

Tina Green
Westport
Sent from my iPhone