Date: 10/17/18 1:37 pm
From: Patricia Taylor <pat.mary.taylor...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Snohomish/Skagit birding
Tweeters

You may have heard about the Pine Bunting discovered and fortunately
photographed on October 15 in Victoria. It was not reported because it
was initially ID as a Lapland Longspur. Despite an extensive search
today (OCT 17) it was not refound. This is the second such scenario
this fall when a Common Ringed Plover was photographed and
misidentified until the photo was inspected 3 weeks after the fact.

Keith Taylor Victoria BC