Date: 10/17/18 1:23 pm
From: Ragupathy Kannan <0000013b0ad14faf-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Pleasant eBird surprise today!
Yes, I've used the tool before, but nothing like being one click away from your own list.....fantastic move by eBird.
On Wednesday, 17 October, 2018, 3:14:56 PM GMT-5, DAN SCHEIMAN <birddan...> wrote:

That's the Explore Species tool, which you can also access by going to https://ebird.org/explore. It is the top-left tool. Like most components of eBird, the output is generated from the contributions of users.

Dan Scheiman

Little Rock, AR

On October 17, 2018 at 3:04 PM Ragupathy Kannan <0000013b0ad14faf-dmarc-request...> wrote:

Delighted to see eBird is now hyper-linking all species names that when clicked takes you to that species' homepage with photos, maps, audios, photos, videos, statistics, etc.  A boon to everyone, especially ornithology professors :)
Check it out by using our most recent field trip list below!
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S49167667

KannanFt. Smith

Join us on Facebook!