Date: 10/17/18 8:59 am
From: Stephen Broker via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Request for CT Breeding Bird Photos, Anecdotes
The Connecticut Bird Atlas is interested in collecting photographs showing evidence of birds breeding in the state during the Atlas period. That effort will get underway later this year and next. In the meantime, I’m working on an article summarizing the preliminary results for the first year of field work on our breeding birds. The article will appear in the October 2018 issue of The Connecticut Warbler. That means I need to receive contributions in the next two weeks.

I welcome hearing from our Atlas volunteers with brief, one paragraph descriptions of how breeding was confirmed for any species of birds - a rarity or a common bird. Pick your most interesting field observation. Photos would be greatly appreciated. If you posted on eBird, sending me the URL along with the circumstances of your observation would be most useful. I’ll need date and location for sightings. For sensitive species, identifying the county will be sufficient.

Thanks for your contributions.

Steve Broker, Cheshire
Email: <stephenpaulbroker...> <mailto:<stephenpaulbroker...>
(Cell) 203-747-6843