Date: 10/17/18 7:18 am
From: Marie Schatz <marieschatz...>
Subject: [birders] My new yard, Red Breasted Nuthatch
Been here in Albion for almost 2 months.  I have a few Chickadees,
Tufted Titmouse, Blue Jays, a pair of Downey's, a Red Bellied
Woodpecker, 2 or 3
White Breasted Nuthatches and had 2 hummingbirds till early Oct.  5 or 6
House Sparrows.  The occasional House Finch and about 30 all the time
Goldfinches going through thistle at an alarming rate:)
So, the usual suspects.  But this morning while standing next to a
feeder a Red Breasted Nuthatch zoomed in, very close.  Made me happy.
I don't expect much more variety than that, maybe I'll pick up a Pine
Siskin sometime.

Marie Schatz, Albion

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<990701ca-e313-ddbf-41a4-80221ec45739...>