Date: 10/17/18 5:48 am
From: Judy & Don <9waterfall9...>
Subject: FOS & stragglers
The first White-throated Sparrow was singing in the brush this morning.
I thought I heard a Ruby-crowned Kinglet fussing in some cedars but couldn't get a good look.
All day there has been a mature Bald Eagle sitting in a tree over the creek where I can see it from the house. The eagle and Turkey Vultures have been flying down to a dead deer.

Still have Indigo Buntings, females or immatures, coming for seed.
Ruby-throated Hummingbirds stop by daily to re-fuel on their migration. One mature male, and one immature were definitely different birds today.

Judith
Ninestone, Carroll County

Join us on Facebook!