Date: 10/16/18 4:47 am
From: Mary Beth Kaeser via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Job openings
Good morning Patrick,
I saw your email about the job openings. Turns out a friend of mine, David
Stevens, applied for the director position. He was past director of McAuley
Center in Hartford.
I thought I would take this opportunity to pass on a good word for him, I
hope you don’t mind.
He recently obtained his federal license to rehabilitate birds of prey and
I have been working with him for the last two years on this.
He is also working on his general falconer permit.
That being said, I find that David is a very caring, and responsible
person.
Thank you,
Mary-Beth

--