Date: 10/15/18 3:06 pm
From: Beverly Wolf <Bev_Wolf...>
Subject: [birders] loss of life impacting all
I don't know how many of you are aware of this study. It should be shaking
everyone to the core, further strong proof our birds, butterflies,
amphibians and a whole host of other critters are in very serious trouble.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/science/2018/10/15/hyperalarming-study-shows-
massive-insect-loss/?noredirect=on
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/science/2018/10/15/hyperalarming-study-shows
-massive-insect-loss/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.6b1299926410&wpisrc=al_news__a
lert-hse--alert-national&wpmk=1>
&utm_term=.6b1299926410&wpisrc=al_news__alert-hse--alert-national&wpmk=1

Bev Wolf

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/105801d464d3%24484c1610%24d8e44230%<24...>