Date: 10/15/18 2:42 pm
From: dawn v <d_villa...>
Subject: [obol] Lincoln City CBC is on Sunday, December 16th
Our 2018 Lincoln City Christmas Bird Count will be on Sunday, December
16th. We are in need of sector leads, field counters, and backyard
feeder counters (if you live within the count circle). Our circle
consists of seven sectors which include estuaries, bay, freshwater
lake, ocean, and coast range. Click here to view a map of our circle.
Tidal predictions for the day are here.We meet at 6:30am at our local
Sambo's, and our countdown party (with food and prizes!) is at the
Connie Hansen Gardens at 4:30pm. If you haven't participated in our
Lincoln City CBC yet, you are missing a real treat! Email me if you're
interested. dawn v, President
Audubon Society of Lincoln City (ASLC)Christmas Bird Count Chair POST:
Send your post to <obol...> JOIN OR QUIT:
http://www.freelists.org/list/obol OBOL archives:
www.freelists.org/archive/obol Contact moderator:
<obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!