Date: 10/15/18 12:43 pm
From: 'Kathy Miller' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] White-throated Sparrow, El Paso CO
Yesterday and again this morning I saw a White-throated sparrow on the Homestead trail off of the Smokehouse Lane path access. It was flying to my yard as well. Easiest to park near 5331 Smokehouse lane and walk the trail access to the path below.
This is about six houses south of North Carefree Circle and where the Homestead trail crosses it. There is a lot of road construction on N. Carefree and roads are often blocked. My yard has chain link fence you can see through.

Kathy Miller
Colo Sprgs