Date: 10/14/18 8:45 pm
From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Sharp-tailed Sandpiper, Bandon Marsh--NOT
Hi Wink. We saw the same bird at Bandon about noon with a little heat distortion and had the same revelation after a brief period of woofing.

I suspect that many of us have a pretty fair collection of recipes based on our own experiences.

Alan Contreras
<acontrer56...>
Eugene, Oregon

www.alanlcontreras.com