Date: 10/14/18 8:36 pm
From: Ross Millikan <rmillika...>
Subject: Re: [pen-bird] Osprey - Belmont Slough
I have seen birds and chicks on the nest the last two years.  Two broods in 2017, one in 2018.

On Sunday, October 14, 2018 5:52 PM, Will Glass-Husain <wglasshusain...> wrote:

Kayaking in this afternoon from foster city shell beach to Belmont slough.   Saw an osprey sitting on a 5 foot pole on the south entrance to the slough.  Pretty neat.  I’ve seen a nest previously in the tall electrical tower but never the actual bird in the area.
Will