Date: 10/13/18 3:15 pm
Subject: Re: Binocular recommendations requested
I’d love to hear the responses Maxine! Nan

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 13, 2018, at 3:36 PM, Maxine Okazaki <mokazaki...><mailto:<mokazaki...>> wrote:

I have been asked by more than 1 person to share all the offline responses to my question.

If you are interested, please contact me offline and I will share a compilation of the text of the emails I received (with the senders' names removed).

I'm not sure it's kosher to post the responses that were sent to me privately.

Maxine Okazaki
Chapel Hill