Date: 10/12/18 8:29 am
From: Patrick Comins via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Job Opening at DEEP
Please see below for forwarded job opening at the Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection:

Hi All,
Link to job below for biologist position in Wildlife Diversity Program. Since permanent positions are such a rare event at DEEP and this position is only open until 10/18 I thought I would forward far and wide!!
-Laura

https://www.jobapscloud.com/CT/sup/bulpreview.asp?R1=181010&R2=0196ES&R3=001

Patrick M. Comins
Executive Director, The Connecticut Audubon Society

314 Unquowa Road
Fairfield, CT 06824
203-259-0416 x107
www.ctaudubon.org<http://www.ctaudubon.org/>