Date: 10/12/18 7:33 am
From: Lorrie Shaw via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Menunkatuck Fundraiser

Hi All,, I’m inviting you to Menunkatuck Audubon’s fundraiser, a first for us and we are very excited. We have great raffle prizes and some special silent auction items of particular interest to birders.. It will be held October 25th from 6-8 pm at the Denali store in downtown Branford, parking around the green or in back of the store. $5.00 gets you in the door with a wristband for a free beer, glass of wine (or soft drink) and some light refreshments. All the proceeds go to fund Menunkatuck’s great environmental educational and other bird related projects with an emphasis on the birds.

For more information, including a link to the preview of auction items,

<https://menunkatuck.org/denali-night-out-fundraiser/>https://menunkatuck.org/denali-night-out-fundraiser/ <https://menunkatuck.org/denali-night-out-fundraiser/>

Please share this link, we hope to see you there!

(thanks for permission to post)

Lorrie Shaw