Date: 10/11/18 2:31 pm
From: Tracy the Birder <winterfell.six...>
Subject: Re: [Ohio-birds] Northern Harrier
Jim, I'm familiar with the area you mentioned. FYI I saw a Northern Harrier back in January 2016 on the far west side of Columbus flying over the fields at the intersection of Feder & Hilliard-Rome roads. That really got my attention, because this is not a remote area at all. I wonder if the local population is expanding its range from the familiar Darby Wetlands general area.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S27239505

Good birding,

Tracy the Birder
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S27239505