Date: 10/11/18 11:15 am
From: Jeffrey Blalock via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [VA-bird] Kerr Lake storm bird
Greetings all.

I arrived at Kerr Dam at 1200 Hrs and first went to Tailrace below the Dam and then went to the Dam area parking area and the to the Lower Dam Overlook to look for storm birds that may have come inland.

Sorry to report that as of yet have not seen anything but I wanted to let everyone know it they were thinking about coming out

When I first arrived it hadn’t started raining yet. But a few showers have moved through and right now I am hunkered down inside my car waiting for a big shower to go through and then maybe something will show up

Stayed tuned.

From my iPhone

May God Bless and Keep You

Jeff Blalock