Date: 10/11/18 9:55 am
From: Jane Rice <moultnews...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Looking for program ideas for NH Audubon chapter
Not exactly a bird sighting, but I seem to spend just as much time hunting for programs for the Lakes Region Chapter as for birds! I have a few ideas from what other groups have done, but need to get in touch with the presenters, some of whom have not responded to email, and some may live too far away to make the drive to Moultonborough in winter, So I'm putting out a general plea for anyone who has a nature program and has not presented in Moultonborough lately. I did this general request a couple years ago with good results, so please bear with me while I try again. I'm especially looking for dates of February 21 and March 21, but all suggestions are welcome.

I did email Kyle Wilmarth, and if he sees this email and is interested in coming to Moultonborough to do the Fundy Isles program, I thought that one sounded especially interesting.

Jane