Date: 10/11/18 9:28 am
From: 'Mike Sefton' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: [birders] Non-bird: Big Sit this Saturday
Birders,
It's that time again!
The Big Sit is scheduled for Saturday, the 13th, at the usual site at Independence Lake.
For those unfamiliar with this annual event, check the Big Sit info on the Bird Watcher's Digest website.
Please come. Bring a chair, your enthusiasm, and refreshments.
We can use your help for any amount of time: come for an hour or so, or stay all day.
There's always room in our 19-foot circle for one more!
Roger Wykes and I will probably start an hour or so before sunrise and stay 'til around 4PM.
This is our 21st year of doing this event.
Hope to see you there.
Don Chalfant

Sent from my iPhone

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org