Date: 10/11/18 7:43 am
From: Jim Glover <jglover49...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Northern Harrier
I was surprised to watch a female Northern Harrier fly west across the road in front of my car over farm fields and back yards near the intersection of Taylor-Blair Road and US 42 in Madison County yesterday around 1 pm. I know the Darby Wetlands area isn’t that far away, but it seemed so out of context along a well-inhabited and busy intersection.

Jim Glover
My Impressions From Nature
http://www.jimgloverart.com <http://www.jimgloverart.com/>
mailto:<jim...> <mailto:<jim...>