Date: 10/11/18 6:00 am
From: Terence Skelton <00000140e212e0d0-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [LABIRD-L] Bogue Chitto Boardwalk, easy walking trail
Hi, all,

I have an assignment in Franklinton today on Main Street, and if there's still light when I'm done, I'd like to go over to Bogue Chitto SP to see if there are any easy trails or boardwalks that I could bird before heading back across the lake.

I did consult the ABA guide, but I could not find any info on Bogue Chitto, so I'm hoping to get guidance here.

I downloaded a very poor map from the SP website, and I'll google map the address when I'm done work, to maybe get a map at the visitor center, but I was hoping to get some firsthand info here.

Thanks for any help, and this place looks like it might be a good day trip for the family one weekend!

Happy birding!

Terri

Terence Skelton
<tadskelton...>