Date: 10/10/18 10:20 pm
From: Doug Forsell <djforsell...> [Mendobirds] <Mendobirds-noreply...>
Subject: [Mendobirds] Sandhill Crane Back At Manchester Beach
This evening, 10 October, at dusk I saw a single Sandhill Crane fly over the parking lot at the end of Kinney Road headed towards the beach and Brush Creek where I saw a crane a few months ago. Maybe it's a new migration stopover. I suspect it's the same bird as that was an unusual sighting. Not sure but think he might've winked at me as he went by.

Saw one Baird's Sandpiper and at least 21 Snowy Plovers on the beach. Also saw a white-tailed Kite hovering over the beach which I don't recall seeing before.

Doug Forsell
707 884-1514
<djforsell...>

Join us on Facebook!