Date: 10/10/18 7:05 pm
From: Matthew Grube <mattgrube...> [inlandcountybirds] <inlandcountybirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [inlandcountybirds] Ovenbird at Big Morongo Preserve
I arrived shortly after 4:30 this afternoon (Oct 10), and immediately found
an Ovenbird marching up and down the boardwalk on the Marsh trail between
markers 12 to 16. At one point there was a second Ovenbird within a few
feet of the other! These were basically the only two birds I saw along the
Marsh trail.

Matt Grube
Redlands, CA

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 3:56 PM Roger Woodruff <rdwoodruff...>
[inlandcountybirds] <inlandcountybirds-noreply...> wrote:

> The Ovenbird reported yesterday was refound this morning. Based on that
> information I came out to search for it. Have been seeing it intermittently
> along and on the Marsh Trail boardwalk near the 15 and 16 markers for the
> past 30 mins. Completely silent. But when visibly is very accommodating!
>
> Roger Woodruff
> Loma Linda
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!