Date: 10/10/18 6:42 pm
From: Tim Mitzen <tocalytic...>
Subject: [cobirds] Palm Warblers, Golden, JeffCo
On short our crane-filled walk this morning (350+ birds flying over), along
the Tucker Gulch trail in Golden this afternoon, we ran into a decent
warbler and sparrow flock containing two separate Palm Warblers at
(39.760985, -105.221082). Birds were moving a bit with a break in the
snow. This is just east of where the Tucker Gulch trail meets the Clear
Creek Canyon trail NE of downtown Golden. The flock contained at least one
Clay-colored Sparrow as well as many Yellow-rumped and Orange-crowned
Warblers.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S49102636

Cheers!
Tim Mitzen and Lindsay Purifoy