Date: 10/10/18 6:20 pm
From: Vineeta via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: Re: [VA-bird] Hummingbirds still here
I still have one in my garden as well, although it's tanking up on the
salvias and other flowers, rather than the hummingbird feeder. Instead, the
monarchs are enjoying nectaring on the hummingbird feeder :)
Vineeta in Alexandria

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 8:53 PM Marc Ribaudo via VA-bird <
<va-bird...> wrote:

> We still have a ruby-throated hummer coming to our feeder in Woodbridge,
> Prince William Co.
>
> Marc Ribaudo
>
> Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid
> On Oct 10, 2018 4:11 PM, Mark Flynn via VA-bird <va-bird...>
> wrote:
> >
> > New Kent County, eat of Richmond, we have 2 hummingbirds still here.
> Some
> > 25 days later than ever before.
> >
> > With hurricane Michael, I hope they'll wait until Friday to head south.
> >
> > Are others seeing Hummers?
> > --
> > Mark Flynn
> > 804-400-1321 c
> > *** You are subscribed to VA-bird as <moribaudo...> If you wish

What the mind expects, it finds. If you anticipate joy, good health,
happiness, and accomplishment, then you will experience each one.