Date: 10/10/18 6:23 pm
From: 'Don & Janis Paseka' <paseka76...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: Re: [NEBirds] Anna's Hummimgbird
Hi Diane!

Janis and I went to see the Anna's Hummingbird Sunday morning and didn't
have to wait long to see it. After a few minutes we got a really great
look. We had no idea at the time that Mrs. Hill is your sister. She is very
gracious for letting a bunch of strange birders hang around her back yard.
Gary Roberts from Fremont visited with her when was there, and it sounds
like we have acquired a feeder watcher for the Ames CBC as your sister
lives in the southeast part of the circle.

Since it's still to wet to harvest, I went to Hitchcock today. It was a
little chilly on the tower but there were enough birds to keep us from
getting too cold, though there were zero visitors on the tower today. If
you and/or your sister ever visit, make sure that you wear lots of clothes.

Don Paseka
Ames Nebraska