Date: 10/10/18 5:56 pm
From: charlie hornung <chazz225...>
Subject: [IN-BIRD-L] Highlights the last few days
Monday-hour or so before sunset. A Bald Eagle(mature), in the area of trees where the Black Vultures roost around the cove( no BV's present until the Eagle left). Yesterday-also before sunset. A Red Breasted Nuthatch foraging insects on a dead limb in the green ash tree. Been seeing a lot of Blue Jays. Today-flyovers from a Great Egret, and 2 Belted Kingfishers- a Brown Thrasher, and 2 Grey Catbirds in the Willow bush/tree. Later I saw the Brown Thrasher with a Red Wholly. Several Wild Turkeys at River Ridge where I watched the sun go down. Striking sunset.
Charlie Hornung
Utica
Sent from my iPad

Join us on Facebook!