Date: 10/10/18 5:49 pm
From: Lyn Topinka <pointers...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Force Lake Ruff?
we were there for quite a while around the lunch hour ... quite a few LB Dowitchers, a few Yellowlegs (mostly Lessers), and a lonely Least ... then the Peregrine came back through and voided the pace of all shorebirds once again ...

Lyn TopinkaVancouver, Wa.
NorthwestJourney.comColumbiaRiverImages.comNorthwestBirding.com
Sent from my Galaxy Tab A
-------- Original message --------From: Pat Truhn <pat.truhn...> Date: 10/10/18 5:15 PM (GMT-08:00) To: <pgeorgekline...> Cc: Lars Norgren <larspernorgren...>, obol <obol...> Subject: [obol] Re: Force Lake Ruff?
We were there around 1:30 pm and no Ruff... we did see a white-fronted goose, however.  No shore birds in afternoon while we were there.  Saw a lot in the morning, we got there right after the Peregrines scared off the Ruff.  Maybe another day.  Pat Truhn, Bob Truhn, Sandi & David Morey

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 5:08 PM Philip Kline <pgeorgekline...> wrote:
I see several ebird checklists sans ruff from later in the day Lars.  It looks like early morning is the time to see this bird.  It seems to spend the rest of the day elsewhere, possibly at Smith & Bybee somewhere.  It was first seen in the afternoon on Sunday, but hasn't been seen at Force Lake in the afternoon since then, as far as I know.
Philip
On Wed, Oct 10, 2018, 4:39 PM Lars Norgren <larspernorgren...> wrote:
Anybody check this afternoon, post peregrine presence? Lars

Join us on Facebook!